Start your Shareholders Agreements Now!
The earlier you have a shareholders agreement in place, the easier it will be to implement. The problem with creating a shareholders agreement later on in your businesses life cycle is that your bargaining position may be compromised over time and that a dispute may arise before you have an agreement in place, which could mean that you are not adequately protected.
Our experienced SME lawyers make the process quick, clear and simple so you can feel in control and confident your business agreements are completed correctly.
Don’t hold off any longer, start now!
Expert Legal Advice on Shareholders Agreements
What topics are included in a shareholders agreement?:
- The management and operation of the business – ie. which decisions will require majority vote?
- Shareholder rights and obligations.
- Director Appointments.
- Delegation of right to management.
- Issuing, selling and transfer or shares.
- Dispute resolution.
- Exit strategy.
The Gladwin Legal team can assist with:
- drafting a new shareholders agreement suited to your business’s needs;
- reviewing and amending an existing shareholders agreement;
- advising on conflicts that arise by shareholders or directors;
- advising on share issues and transfers; or
- preparing tailored clauses depending on whether the client is founder or investor.
Specialists in Shareholders Agreements
As experts in commercial legal services, our team of retail lawyers are well-versed in drafting shareholders agreements for retailers.
It is crucial that the shareholders agreement is completed correctly as it is a legal document that sets out the rights and obligations of the shareholders of a company and can impact your business negatively if done wrong.
If your business has multiple shareholders or directors, a shareholders agreement can ensure that all parties are on the same page when it comes to how the business will be run and how key business decisions will be made. This will be important in managing expectations and mitigating any future confusion and disputes.
Fast, Accurate and Affordable Shareholders Agreements
As specialists in commercial and corporate law, we understand you need legal advice that is fast, effective and affordable. We make things easy by skipping the legal jargon to communicate with you clearly and promptly so you get the most practical and cost-effective solutions.
We’re not your usual expensive, mediocre lawyer; we’re experts in retail, so you’ll get relevant advice at the best price without the long wait times.
For a free consultation to discuss your Shareholder Agreements, get in touch with Gladwin Legal today on 1300 033 934.