We understand that businesses are gathering more data now than ever before and often through their website. You may be using data, not only to market to existing customers, but to predict future customers and future shopping habits. When customers visit your website, they entrust you with protecting their personal information.
However, are you prepared for when things go wrong?
- The type of information collected by your website;
- Use of Google Analytics;
- The purpose for collecting the data;
- Data storage, security and access;
- Details of data transfers;
- How to file a complaint or access the data;
- Affiliated websites or organizations (third parties included)
- Compliance with EU GDPR laws and California Consumer Privacy Act;
- Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and release and indemnity.
The Gladwin Legal team can assist with:
- Preparing tailored clauses depending on what you specific concerns are.