Rosalyn has been in retail her whole life, as a daughter of a prominent local retailer, she lives and breathes retail.
Rosalyn is an expert in corporate and commercial law and retail leasing and specialises in helping businesses in retail, fashion and FMCG to minimise and understand their legal risks in order to achieve their goals.
She loves getting to know her clients and the features that make their business unique. It is this passion for each client’s business coupled with industry that makes Rosalyn the go-to lawyer for retailers.
Rosalyn was Corporate Counsel for a national ASX listed retailer for 6 years and prior to that worked in national and international law firms.
Call 0433 114 748 or email email@example.com
Megan started working as a paralegal at Gladwin Legal in 2014. She has recently completed her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, following completion of a Commerce/Law double degree at Monash University. Her responsibilities include legal research, contract review and drafting, client correspondence, administrative support and maintaining the Gladwin Legal blog and social media pages.
Megan has had exposure to a wide variety of retail commercial law matters at Gladwin Legal, including in areas of intellectual property, consumer and competition, privacy, property and internet law. She has a particular passion for the developing area of e-commerce law due to her background in graphics and website design.
Megan will be joining Gladwin Legal as a lawyer after her admission early 2018.
Megan can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When to call us.
- Are your legal fees increasing year after year?
- Are you getting the most from your legal team?
- Do they have the right precedents to operate efficiently?
- Do you find it challenging to run your business and deal with legal matters which arise?
- Do you wish you had your own lawyer but can’t justify the increased headcount?
- Do you wish you had a lawyer who knew and understood the pressures facing your retail or FMCG business?
It makes perfect sense to talk to us.