What is a ‘Legal Health Check’?
Our legal health check will identify areas of risk exposure in your business that may require further investigation. In the retail industry there is a wide variety of risk that can impact your business arising from; dealings with customers, suppliers, internal staff (employees and contractors) and even regulators.
“What you can measure you can manage.” If you can’t measure and identify the risks in your business, then how can you manage them? By identifying areas of potential risk to your business, you can manage and minimise your risks.
What are the Benefits of a ‘Legal Health Check’?
- Know your areas of exposure.
- Avoid ‘knee jerk’ reactions when an issue arises.
- Identify the areas of your business that need extra attention and care.
- Empower your staff to run more efficiently using carefully constructed policies.
How is the check conducted?
Click on the link below and complete our “Legal Health Check”. The best part is that its completely FREE!
By understanding your business we can suggest risk minimisation strategies that can assist you to pre-empt and minimise risk in your business.
As part of the FREE service we will contact you once you complete the health check to discuss your areas of risk.
We can provide you with a report that you can use as an action plan to address the risks over a defined time period. You can use the report as a management tool for reporting or as an action plan to address the identified risks.
Is this for you?
- What recourse would you have if your suppliers stopped supply or lost a shipment?
- Would your staff know what to do if someone was injured by one of your products?
- If you are planning on retiring or selling would your contracts allow you to do so?
- What happens if you need to recall one of your products?
If you could not answer all of these questions then you need a Legal Health Check.