Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to dominate the discussions on a national and international level as retailers consider strategies to adapt to and deal with the situation. The situation, financials and trading conditions are dynamic and changing very quickly.
In light of this and the flooding of questions Gladwin Legal has received from our clients, we have responded to what you need and our upcoming webinar will now be a discussion forum on COVID-19.
Key topics we will address include:
- What are your legal rights?
- What are other retailers doing?
OHS and employment
- Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety laws and what steps retailers need to take to prevent being in breach.
Working from home
- Privacy considerations regarding employees working from home.
- What to do if an employee refuses to attend work because they are concerned for their safety.
- Standing down employees v redundancy.
- Whether retailers are able to restrict an employee’s non work-related travel.
- Compliance with discrimination laws and mitigating the risk of an employee bringing a claim.
- How to manage interruption to the global supply chain.
- Whether the outbreak will have an impact on the enforceability of commercial agreements.
- Whether employees are required to be paid for quarantined periods of work.
WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL, 11AM – 11.45AM
Last chance to register! Unable to make the live webinar session? Register anyway to have the webcast recording sent to your inbox.