We understand that the brand image and reputation of your business is your most important asset. When outside influences begin to encroach on and tarnish your brand, a cease and desist letter is a valuable, timely weapon to protect your business. It can be a powerful tool to protect your rights without incurring the cost and inconvenience of litigation.
This solution is ideal if you wish to:
- Notify someone that they are infringing on your intellectual property rights (i.e. trademarks, copyright) and demand that they stop.
- Send a letter to cease defamatory conduct.
- Notify someone of a breach of contract.
- Request for certain conduct or actions to stop.
- Indicate to the recipient the seriousness with which you are treating the matter without turning to formal litigation.
Gladwin Legal can assist you with:
- Drafting a cease and desist letter;
- Advising on infringement disputes, defamatory behaviour and contract breaches; and
- How to respond to a cease and desist letter.