Gladwin Legal recognises that start-ups are the backbone of the Australian economy and are proud to work with passionate entrepreneurs to support their exciting up-and-coming businesses. We want to help you take your dreams and make them into a reality by providing affordable and pragmatic legal assistance.
A cease and desist letter is a formal legal letter used to officially notify someone that they are infringing
on your legally-protected rights. These rights can include:
• Infringement of intellectual property rights (i.e. trademarks, copyright);
• Ceasing defamatory conduct;
• Breach of contract;
• Requests for certain conduct or actions to stop; and
• The right to initiate legal proceedings to enforce your rights
Gladwin Legal can assist you with:
• Drafting a cease and desist letter;
• Advising on infringement disputes, defamatory behaviour and contract breaches; and
• How to respond to a cease and desist letter.
For a free consultation and peace of mind get in touch with Gladwin Legal. We’re here to help.